Coyote Creek Course Details
Our course is challenging, but never so much that it becomes frustrating. This is a great golf facility for rookies and champions alike. Play at Coyote Creek spans 6,700 yards of picturesque nature with 10 acres of lakes, bent grass fairways and beautiful elevation changes. Players at our club will find scenic lakes and creeks, impressive stone bridges and tranquil waterfalls. This is truly a must-play course.
Course Rating / Slope
- Black 72.3/135
- Blue 70.0/130
- White 67.7/124
- Red 67.5/115
- White 72.9/126
USGA Rules Apply
- Out of bounds defined by white stakes.
- Water hazards defined by yellow stakes.
- Lateral hazards defined by red stakes.
- Collared shirts must be worn at all times.
- Carts must be kept on cart paths. Drivers must observe the 90(degree) rule.
- Let faster players play through.
- Carts must be kept at least 60 feet from greens and tees.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks on greens, and smooth foot prints in sand traps.
Our course record is 63 held by Travis Kreiter.
Beverages and snacks are available at the snackbar inside the clubhouse.